Elder Benefit Specialists (EBS) shall provide assistance to seniors age 60 and over who are looking to access public and private benefits or programs. EBS’ are able to provide information related to: Medicare Part D, Medicare Savings Plans, Senior Care, Medicare, Medical Assistance, and Social Security. In addition, the Elderly Benefit Specialist can provide information and assistance with appeals of Social Security and Medical Assistance program denials. You will need an appointment to see an EBS.
How Can An Elder Benefit Specialist Help You?
- Provide accurate information on public and private benefits and programs
- Provide assistance in determining which benefits and programs you may be entitled to
- Talk with you about your choices and the programs or services that might best meet your needs
- Provide assistance in obtaining or retaining benefits and services
- Information and assistance with appeals of Social Security and Medical Assistance program denials
Some of the programs that Elder Benefit Specialists can assist with include:
- Medicare Part D
- Medicare Savings Plans
- Senior Care
- Medical Assistance
- Prescription Drug Assistance Programs
- Social Security (SSI)
Services are free of charge, so feel free to contact us to address your concerns and schedule any necessary appointments.