Our Dementia Care Specialist is now featuring Focus on the Brain Friday! It is a short video series all summer long designed to teach about Dementia and Alzheimer’s. Follow our YouTube channel every Friday for more new videos!
ADRC Protocols Regarding Coronavirus
Our office is open to the public. The health and safety of our customers, volunteers, and staff is of the utmost concern. If you don’t feel comfortable to come to our office, our staff is available to assist you by phone or video options. We are working with Kewaunee and Manitowoc Public Health Departments and are following CDC guidelines.
- Please do not enter our office building if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms such as a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Fully vaccinated people do not have to wear a mask.
- We recommend that people wear a mask and maintain social distance until they are fully vaccinated.
- Please use hand sanitizer stations where available.
- Dropbox is available 24 hours a day outside our office for paperwork you may need to drop off.
- Homebound Meal Delivery (Meals on Wheels) will continue with precautionary measures.
- Congregate Dining Sites re-opening September 20, 2021 with precautionary measures in place.
We will monitor this situation on a daily basis. Updates will be available on our website and Facebook page.
Please call us with any questions at 920-683-4180 or toll free 877-416-7083.
The mission of the Aging & Disability Resource Center of the Lakeshore is to be a single source of information, assistance, and access to community resources for the aging population, people with disabilities, their families, and caregivers in the Kewaunee and Manitowoc County communities.
To provide older adults and people with physical or developmental/intellectual disabilities the resources needed to live with dignity and security, and achieve maximum independence and quality of life. The goal of the Aging and Disability Resource Center is to empower individuals to make informed choices and to streamline access to the right and appropriate services and supports.