- Is the city of Manitowoc under a snow emergency?
- How are the roads?
- Are the snowmobile trails open?
- Questions related to Probation and Parole:
- Any information related to the jail
- What do I do if I have a wild animal on my property that appears to be injured or sick?
- Who do I call if there is a dog or farm animal running around in the county?
- Who do I call if there is a power outage?
- Who do I call for drivers licensing and registration?
- Can I text 9-1-1?
- What is the phone number for CRIMESTOPPERS?
The correct number to call for this information is (920) 683-4555.
Please call 511 or 866-511-9472. Additionally you may visit: 511 Wisconsin
The correct number to call for this information is (920) 758-7669 or you can check online.
The correct number to call for this information is (920) 683-4590.
The correct number to call is (920) 683-4228. FAQs about the jail.
Please contact Wildlife of Wisconsin at (920) 323-5609.
You need to call the local Constable in your township.
DO NOT CALL 9-1-1. Please use the Utility Company list to contact the appropriate service provider.
Please call the Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles at: (608) 264-7447.
Yes, you can text 9-1-1. Please be prepared to reply to the dispatchers questions to get assistance to you as soon as possible. We ENCOURAGE you to CALL if you can, TEXT if you can’t!
You can reach the CRIMESTOPPERS tip line at 920-683-4466.