Park Rules and Regulations
- The removal of any trees, shrubs, plants, or other natural growth is prohibited.
- Hunting is prohibited in all County Parks.
- The discarding of any refuse such as garbage, sewage, trash or other waste material in a manner other than in receptacles provided for such purposes is prohibited.
- No person may dispose of waste material generated off-site in a County Park.
- Camping is prohibited in all County Parks.
- Dogs remaining on a leash are permitted in County Parks. However, dogs are not allowed in Point Creek according to conservation easement restrictions. All animal waste must be collected and removed.
Staff Hours are:
Monday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM