The Indoor-Outdoor Vendor Application is ONLY an application and does not guarantee vendor placement at the Manitowoc County Fair. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted.
All vendors will be notified of decisions either by mail or email.
Indoor and Outdoor vendors are required to provide a certificate of liability insurance to participate. There are no exceptions.
Indoor Vendor Booth Space
- $250 per space for the entire week of fair
- 10′ wide x 8′ deep
- Does not include tables or chairs
- Note that Indoor Vendor Booths must be staffed during hours of operation:
- Wednesday-Saturday – 10am-10pm
- Sunday – 10am-6pm
Outdoor Vendor Space
- $30 per foot (minimum is 10′)
- Disposal Fee of $25 for Food Vendors
- Electrical Fees – $150 for 110; $200 for 220
Indoor Vendors must complete the vendor application and submit via the online form – Vendor Application.
Outdoor Vendors must complete the following:
1. Complete Online Application – Vendor Application.
2. Ensure lineal footage requirements are listed on application.
3. Provide electrical requirements.
4. Provide all products selling.
5. Upload pictures as requested in vendor application.