Marriage License Officiant Information:
- The Marriage License Brochure is a guide to the process of obtaining a marriage license in Manitowoc County, including the names of Judges & Court Commissioners who perform civil marriages.
- Statutory requirements for officiating a wedding in Wisconsin – Who May Perform Marriages in Wisconsin
- Couple Responsibility for Chosen Officiant – Couples are responsible for determining that the chosen officiant to solemnize the ceremony is compliant with Wisconsin Statutes (see above Who May Perform Marriages in Wisconsin).
- Instructions for proper completion of marriage licenses as provided by the Wisconsin State Vital Records Office – Instructions for completing WI License/Marriage Certificate Worksheet
To apply for your marriage license, call 920-683-4003 to schedule an appointment.
Marriage licenses can be obtained during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 3:45 PM