Participation in video visitation is a privilege, not a right. Both visitor and inmate are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate fashion at all times. All kiosks are subject to monitor and recording. Behaviors that do not follow the visitation rules will result in a loss of visiting privileges.
On-site Jail Lobby (Free): Tuesday & Thursday 6-8pm; Saturday & Sunday 10-8pm
Remote from home (Data fees apply): 7 days a week 10am – 8pm
Family and Friends:
- All visitors need prior approval to visit an inmate. This requires the visitor to create an account. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. An approval or denial email will be sent to the email you provided upon registration.
- DO NOT CALL THE JAIL TO SEE IF YOU ARE APPROVED.
- All visits whether remote or on-site are prescheduled on-line.
- NO cellphone, camera or other internet enabled devices allowed. No pictures of the video screen are allowed.
- Dress Code is to be conservative and respectable. Wearing low-cut tops, shirts exposing any midriff areas or any provocative, revealing in nature attire could terminate your visit per officer’s discretion.
- Visitors appearing under the influence of alcohol or drugs; displaying items that may be considered contraband such as drugs, drug paraphernalia, weapons; or displaying gang signs, symbols, colors, etc., are subject to having the visit cancelled and banned from future visits.
- Scheduled visits must be between the approved visitor and the inmate they are scheduled to visit or the visit may be terminated
- Visitors under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian to visit with their incarcerated immediate family member (mother, father, brother, sister).
- Terminating or denying any visit due to safety concerns, jail rule violations or security risks to the jail, inmates or staff can occur at any time.
Professional Visits (non-contact):
Attorneys, Counselors, Social Workers, Teachers, Psychiatrists/PHD, and Probation & Parole Officers are allowed non-contact visits during the following hours:
Every day between 9am – 11am; 12:30pm – 4:30pm & 6pm – 8pm
Ministry Visits (non-contact):
One on one non-contact visits for Clergy or ministry volunteers need pre-approval by Jail Administration. One thirty (30) minute a day during the following hours is allowed due to room limitations.
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm – 8pm
Saturday and Sunday between 9am – 11am; 12:30pm – 4:30pm; 6pm – 8pm