*All phones & kiosk are subject to monitoring and recording.
VISITATION IS A PRIVILEGE!
All visits are prescheduled. Each visit may last up to 15 minutes.
LOBBY HOURS: Tuesday & Thursday 6-8pm; Saturday & Sunday 10-8pm
VIDEO FROM HOME – ANY DAY OF THE WEEK: 10am- 8pm
- You must adhere to the CDC guidelines & Governor’s Order by maintaining social distancing and wearing a mask.
- Family & Friends prescheduled visits from the jail lobby are free of charge. Fees apply to all prescheduled visits from their home.
- All visitors need approval to visit an inmate. This requires you to preregister using the Jail lobby kiosks (**Not available at this time due to jail construction**) or online. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. An automated response sent to email address provided. It will inform the requesting visitor of their approval or denial.
- DO NOT CALL THE JAIL TO SEE IF YOU ARE APPROVED OR IF INMATE HAS VISITATION TIME REMAINING.
- NO cellphone, camera or other internet enabled devices allowed. No pictures of the video screen allowed. These violations may lead to denial of visitor.
- Your clothing attire is to be conservative and respectable. Wearing low-cut tops, shirts exposing any midriff areas or any provocative, revealing in nature attire (at the Officers discretion) could deny visit.
- Children need supervision at all times during lobby visits. Visitors under the age of 18 allowed only if they are immediate family and accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. Grandparents are not legal guardians unless they have legal custody granted through the courts.
- They may have unlimited immediate family approved to visit. Immediate family includes: father, mother, stepparents, brother, sister, spouse, grandparents and your children.
- Visits may be terminated anytime due to safety, jail rule violation or security of the jail, inmates or staff.
1. Professional Visits:
Professional visitors defined as Attorneys, Probations & Parole Officers, Counselors, Social Workers, and Teachers & Psychiatrists/PHD. Visitations are non-contact.
Professional visiting times are:
Monday through Friday between 9 AM – 11 AM & 12:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Saturday between 9 AM – 11 AM
2. Ministry Visits:
One on one visits for Clergy or ministry volunteers need pre-approval by Jail Administration. One thirty (30) minute non-contact visit a day is allowed due to room limitations.
Ministry visitor times are:
Monday thru Sunday between 6 PM – 8 PM
Saturday and Sunday between 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM