Family and Friend Visits
*All phones & kiosk are subject to monitoring and recording. Behaviors that do not follow the visitation rules will result in a loss of visiting privileges.
On-site at jail hours (Free): Tuesday & Thursday 6-8pm; Saturday & Sunday 10-8pm
Remote from home hours (Data fees apply): 7 days a week 10am – 8pm
- All visitors need prior approval to visit an inmate. This requires the visitor to create an account. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. An approval or denial email will be sent to the email you provided upon registration.
- DO NOT CALL THE JAIL TO SEE IF YOU ARE APPROVED.
- Once you are approved to visit someone in jail, all visits whether remote or on-site are prescheduled on-line.
- NO cellphone, camera or other internet enabled devices allowed. No pictures of the video screen allowed.
- Dress Code is to be conservative and respectable. Wearing low-cut tops, shirts exposing any midriff areas or any provocative, revealing in nature attire could terminate your visit per officer’s discretion.
- Visitors appearing under the influence may have their visit terminated at the officer’s discretion.
- Scheduled visits must be between the approved visitor and the inmate they are scheduled to visit or the visit may be terminated
- Visitors under the age of 18 accompanied on the video by their parent or legal guardian are allowed to visit with their incarcerated immediate family member (mother, father, brother, sister).
- Visits may be terminated or denied at any time due to safety concerns, jail rule violations or security risks to the jail, inmates or staff.
Professional Visits (non-contact):
Professional visitors are defined as Attorneys, Probation & Parole Agents, Counselors, Social Workers, and Teachers & Psychiatrists/PHD.
Professional visiting times are:
Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM & 12:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Saturday between 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Ministry Visits (non-contact):
One on one visits for Clergy or ministry volunteers need pre-approval by Jail Administration. One thirty (30) minute non-contact visit a day is allowed due to room limitations.
Ministry visitor times are:
Monday through Sunday between 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday between 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM