Weight limits to be placed on various Manitowoc County Trunk Highways effective as of:
Monday, March 6, 2023
This suspension is due to the unstable conditions of the roadway sub-grades presented by the spring season frost melt. Overweight permit provisions will be reinstated as sub-grade conditions stabilize. Single trip permits for loads exceeding statutory weights may be issued by the Highway Department if, in its opinion, no risk of damage is foreseen upon review.
List of affected routes as follows………….
- CTH “G” from HWY 10 to CTH “K”
- CTH “T” from HWY 10 to CTH “K”
- CTH “JJ” from CTH “J” to Calumet County Line
- CTH “NN” from CTH “K” to Brown County Line
- CTH “VV” from CTH “B” to STH 147
- CTH “V” from CTH “T” to I-43
- CTH “X” from Union Road to STH 42