Free Pregnancy Testing is provided to women without health insurance by appointment by calling 920-683-4155.
Based on the pregnancy test results, a public health nurse will assist you with:
- Presumptive Eligibility for Badger Care
- Applying for Badger Care or Family Planning Services
- Making an appointment with a physician
- Enrolling in WIC
If you think you are pregnant and experience any of the following symptoms, which could be either a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy, seek immediate medical care.
- Abdominal pains on one or both sides
- Cramping that is constant or severe
- Dizziness when trying to stand or walk
- Heavy vaginal bleeding
- Severe weakness
- Shoulder or Back pain