ADRC Protocols Regarding Coronavirus
Our office is open to the public. The health and safety of our customers, volunteers, and staff is of the utmost concern. If you don’t feel comfortable to come to our office, our staff is available to assist you by phone or video options. We are working with Kewaunee and Manitowoc Public Health Departments and are following CDC guidelines.
- Please do not enter our office building if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Fully vaccinated people do not have to wear a mask.
- We recommend that people wear a mask and maintain social distance until they are fully vaccinated.
- Please use hand sanitizer stations where available.
- Dropbox is available 24 hours a day outside our office for paperwork you may need to drop off.
- Homebound Meal Delivery (Meals on Wheels) continues.
Please call us with any questions at 920-683-4180 or toll free 877-416-7083.
View up-to-date information on how the State of Wisconsin is handling the COVID-19 pandemic.
Find your COVID-19 Vaccine