ADRC Protocols Regarding Coronavirus
Our office is open to the public. The health and safety of our customers, volunteers, and staff is of the utmost concern. If you don’t feel comfortable to come to our office, our staff is available to assist you by phone or video options. We are working with Kewaunee and Manitowoc Public Health Departments and are following CDC guidelines.
- Please do not enter our office building if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms such as a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Fully vaccinated people do not have to wear a mask.
- We recommend that people wear a mask and maintain social distance until they are fully vaccinated.
- Please use hand sanitizer stations where available.
- Dropbox is available 24 hours a day outside our office for paperwork you may need to drop off.
- Homebound Meal Delivery (Meals on Wheels) will continue with precautionary measures.
- Congregate Dining Sites continue to be closed.
We will monitor this situation on a daily basis. Updates will be available on our website and Facebook page.
Please call us with any questions at 920-683-4180 or toll free 877-416-7083.
For up-to-date information on how the State of Wisconsin is handling the COVID-19 pandemic, please follow this link.
For specific resources during COVID-19, please click the link(s) below: